i will folo u~

July 17, 2012

looks like Spidey really like to help out The Avengers

~saLam~

selamat pagi~ selamat hari selasa~ (>.<)

Spidey: I'm an Avenger (image source: Google)

hey still rember THIS post?
about who the avengers want in their team?
i found another cool things from the net:
when Garfield(not that lazy-fat-cat, the new spidey guy)
got asked about The Avengers, heres what he said~
"I saw it, and I was blown away. And I'm going to see it again this weekend. I have no problem adding to the amount of money it's making! [Laughs.] Joss Whedon is a genius, and it's an incredible cast. I was very, very jealous, and I wanted to jump on the screen and play with them. It killed me that I wasn't in it, but I understand why, and I'm not insulted. But hey, if Samuel L. Jackson wants to give me a shout, I'm there for the next one!"
 read more from ComicBookMovie.com

p/s: now i really2 hope that Spidey will be in The Avengers 2!! n if Wolverine come in also, that will be perfect!!


L

0 komen anda:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...